The National School Breakfast Programme
Our school has joined the government’s National School Breakfast Programme (NSBP), which is being delivered by the charities Family Action and Magic Breakfast.
As a NSBP School we are pleased to offer a healthy school breakfast, available to all, and enjoy the benefits that brings, with children settled and ready to learn at the start of the school day.
There are still a small number of spaces available at Breakfast Club. Please use the booking form below if you wish to book regular sessions.
Sessions will be £3 each and should be paid online in advance. Please do not send children without a booking as there may not be space available, particularly on our busiest days.
Here are some quotes taken from pupils who attend our Breakfast Club:
- "We love the bagels and the range of activities in breakfast club” – Yr 6 pupils
- “Bagels are so nice and I like playing with my friends”
- “You only need a little bit of bagel as they keep you full till dinner time!” – Yr2
- “Bagels are my favourite to eat at breakfast time. I hadn’t had them before, but now my mum buys them too”
- “If my Mum and Dad are working and don’t have time to make me breakfast, I know I can get something to eat in club. Plus you get extra time to play with your friends” – Yr 4